Cirba News and Events
- Cirba Announces Cloud Migration and Cloud Cost Optimization Analytics for Densify.com
- VMworld 2016: All Brawn and No Brain
- Cirba gets touchy-feely on capacity optimisation analytics
- Cirba folds expert advisers into infrastructure optimization service
- Hot products from VMWorld 2016
- Cirba beefs up Densify.com SaaS offering with new insights feature
- Cirba Announces Integrated "Expert Insight" for Densify.com
- Infrastructure utopia
- Cirba Expands Cloud Integration with New Platform Update
- Cirba Releases Version 9.0 Automating Workload Placement Decisions Across AWS, Microsoft® Azure™, and IBM® Softlayer®
- How to Leverage Software-Defined Networking to Increase Infrastructure Efficiency across the Enterprise
- SDN to control workload placement with greater mobility, SDN ROI
- Cirba fires up automated cloud densification machine
- Cirba Launches Densify.com SaaS-based Analytics for Densifying and De-risking Hybrid Cloud
- Cirba and FIS to discuss Cloud Optimization Success at CIO Cloud Summit
- Cirba Study of AWS, Azure™ and SoftLayer® shows Key Steps to Dramatically Reducing Costs
- Cirba Listed as a Representative Vendor In Gartner® Report on Dynamic Optimization Technology for its Real-Time VM Placements for Cloud Infrastructure
- Cirba Announces 5 Steps to Understanding the Hidden Dangers of Reactive IT Control Systems
- Cirba and Arista Provide Network Aware Software-Defined Infrastructure Control
- Cirba Announces Hybrid Cloud Routing Analytics
- Cirba sets cloud decision control for the heart of the sun
- VMblog's Expert Interviews: Andrew Hillier Talks about Analytics, Management and Hybrid Clouds
- Choppy waters await 2016’s B2B tech pre-IPO voyagers
- The 2015 Virtualization Review Editor's Choice Awards
- Taking The Guesswork Out Of The Virtualized Environment
Optimizing Use of Physical Storage Resources Through Intelligent VM Placement and Reservations
Cirba recently announced integration to EMC® ViPR® SRM, enabling organizations to optimize use of storage resources through smarter workload placements and visibility into storage health.
Ben Fathi, Former VMware® CTO, Joins Cirba Board of Directors
As reported in Fortune magazine by Barb Darrow, Ben Fathi, former VMware® CTO, joined Cirba’s board of directors.
Cirba Integrates to IBM® Cloud Orchestrator to give customers Software-Defined Control Over VM Placements
As more diverse virtual and cloud hosting options become available, what organizations really require is intelligent automation that is driven by analytics, with a complete world view that includes detailed workload requirements and deep awareness of the capabilities of available infrastructures.
Bank of America CTO Discusses Drive to Move to Software-Defined Infrastructure
Cirba customer, Bank of America, was recently interviewed by ZDNet on the topic of their software-defined infrastructure (SDI) effort.
Path to Becoming Software-Defined: Insights from Industry Experts
Last week Cirba invited a group of about 20 senior IT workers, ranging from CIOs to heads of infrastructure and architects, to meet experts and discuss their views of the software-defined data center.
Cirba announces support for KVM running OpenStack®
This week we announced support for KVM environments running OpenStack®. We are seeing a rise in popularity of this platform in our customer base as a secondary platform.
Betting on VMware® vRealize™ Automation™ (formerly VMware vCloud Automation Center) for your private cloud?
VMware’s vRealize Automation (vRA) was designed to automate the provisioning workflow surrounding new VMs.
The Cost of Bad Routing Decisions in Private Cloud
As more organizations plan to deploy cloud management platforms (CMPs) like VMware vRealize Automation that will span multiple hosting environments, they start to examine in depth how they will determine which environments new workloads will get routed to.
How Software-Defined Infrastructure Control enables success in private cloud
The cloud promised to deliver faster access to capacity, automation and truly fit-for-purpose infrastructure. But a catalog and a self-service portal alone don't fully constitute cloud. And what most organizations call cloud today really isn't. In reality, most organizations haven't achieved their cloud goals and don't have a clear line of sight how to get there.
Don't Get Burned by the Shift to Core-based Licensing for SQL® Server 2014
Anyone who owns the SQL® Server licenses for their organization will know that Microsoft® made a change to standardize on core-based licensing for the enterprise edition with the 2014 release in April.
5 Tips to Reduce Software Licensing Costs in Virtual and Cloud Infrastructure
Virtual and cloud environments have opened up the possibility of moving to core-based or processor-based licensing, or what we refer to as host-based licensing. These models essentially permit the licensing of an entire physical host server upon which an unlimited number of instances can be run.
Cirba at events
|See more of Cirba at Events
August 28 – Sept 1, 2016
October 17-20, 2016
October 25-28, 2016
Nov 28 – Dec 2, 2016
Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit
November 28-29, 2016