Careers at Cirba
Cirba provides software-defined infrastructure control for visionary enterprises to remove risk from the heart of operations and unlock new levels of strategic visibility, efficiency, and agility.
We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team. Cirba is fast paced and results driven, embodying the motto " Work Hard, Play Hard ." We encourage our staff to achieve its personal career goals and will work with it to find a healthy balance between work and life. Cirba is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, including a work-life balance, training, and development program, and extended healthcare.
Engineering & Product Management
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong track record of managing global relationships with major consulting, services and technology companies. The candidate will have extensive relevant experience in the following areas: data center management, virtualization, IT infrastructure optimization and cloud / hybrid cloud technologies. Senior level relationships and partnering experience with the IT consulting organizations within Accenture, Deloitte, HP, IBM, Cognizant, Wipro and similar corporations is a must. Excellent communication skills, confident personal style, track record and extensive experience working with senior leaders from companies of this type.
This individual will be part of a Business Development team that is focused on driving business through a small number of strategic relationships globally. Primary focus is growing relationships already in place and nurturing new ones. The successful candidate will:
- Step in to manage senior level relationships with existing and established partners.
- Work to grow Cirba revenue through these influential channels.
- Superb account management and relationship selling skills.
- Proven success in highly complex sales cycles.
- Extensive experience in working with large global providers of technology services and or outsourcing.
- Minimum ten years' experience and a proven track record in Infrastructure management software in large national and international accounts.
- Intimate understanding of today's key IT operational issues.
- Understanding of the business imperatives faced by senior IT management
- Understanding of data center technologies and infrastructure management requirements
- Understanding of the technical and business processes of IT departments
- Experience with virtualization technologies and knowledge of heterogeneous environments including Wintel, Unix and Linux.
- The ability to identify a broad set of potential business drivers impacting the managed infrastructure / IT services business and how infrastructure management can impact them.
- Excellent questioning techniques, listening skills, and analytical capabilities.
- Self-sufficient in the development and delivery of all sales cycle artifacts including presentations, proposals, etc.
- Professional demeanor, boardroom presence, and a client-focused business development approach.
- Must be able to provide excellent recent and relevant references from both former clients and employers.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES PLEASE.
We are looking for a well-rounded developer to join our growing engineering team here at Cirba Inc. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, this role will be a part of our Emerging Technologies Team. This team plays an integral role in the creation of Cirba’s world class product, interfacing across multiple scrum teams, providing guidance, performing research and solving tough problems.
An ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and software development with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Cirba. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Cirba’s objectives.
Senior Software Developer, Emerging Technology Team, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide guidance across the engineering team for UI/UX design as well as coding standards and practices
- Collaborate with scrum teams to design and develop innovative solutions with a focus on rapid delivery while maintaining balanced attention on quality, performance and usability.
- Collaborate with team to define functional and detailed design requirements
- Perform research and prototyping to help shape future direction of Cirba’s technologyAssist and help maintain and track the team's portion of project schedule
- Frequently reviewing check-ins from the teams and providing feedback
- Using “downtime” to pick up and refactor areas of our product to improve design
- Work with other product development and support teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Work closely with the engineering team to find ways to push the limits of existing web technology in pursuit of creating the best possible solutions.
- Keeping current with new technologies, techniques and apply them where suitable.
- 8+ years of web application development experience using Java technologies
- Strong Java Development Skills, ability to review/provide feedback and lead others
- Strong UI/UX experience.
- Proven web application development experience
- Experience and understanding of Virtualization technologies
- Experience and understanding of multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Experience building enterprise software solutions
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of our other technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A B.S in Computer Science\related field or relevant work experience
- Creative Thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative.
- Can adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time, self-motivated, with a high level of self‑discipline
- Enjoys working independently as well as in team environment. Patient, flexible and pays attention to detail
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines
Our Technologies and Tools:
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume and in your cover letter tell us why we should be hiring you.
If you are interested is this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. In the subject title please quote: Senior Software Developer 2016. We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.
Cirba is expanding its go-to-market efforts to include mid-market customers via its newly launched SaaS product (densify.com). We are building an Inside Sales Team from the ground up to pursue this very strategic opportunity.
The Inside Sales Representative will play a critical role in the new development and growth of Cirba mid-market sales. This position will be responsible and accountable for qualifying opportunities, building their pipeline and managing the sales cycle for mid-market customers. The Inside Sales Function will work closely with our newly formed Customer Success team and be an integral part of refining the corporate strategy to maximize the success in both mid-market and SaaS.
Cirba’s HQ is in Richmond Hill. This role will report to the Sales SVP.
- Assist in the building and implementation of an Inside Sales business process with the support of the Sales operations team and SVP Sales
- Work closely with Marketing and their Account Development Team to achieve the highest conversions of MQLs to SQLs
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly sales quota objectives
- Build and execute strong prospecting plans & robust cadence process to monitor progress
- Work closely with field sales for opportunities over the threshold for Inside Sales
- Manage all aspects of the Inside Sales process including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, and close. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Manage territory assignments to ensure maximum coverage across the market
- Ensure complete and accurate records of all sales activities throughout the sales cycle are in Salesforce.
- Work with a core management team including heads of Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product Management on maximizing sales success through refinement of messaging, product features, marketing programs, and customer references
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to drive highest close rates & transition to successful implementations
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing Cirba resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Inside Sales with at least 2 as an Inside Sales Representative in a high- tech B2B software organization selling SaaS.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in B2B sales including use of one of the common sales methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine individual effectiveness, program effectiveness, ROI, compensation models, forecasting
- Experience with Information Technology. Virtualization, Cloud, Data Center Technologies is a definite asset
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Thrives on working in a fast paced environment enabling them to handle multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain personal work performance in a dynamic environment
If you are interested is this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject title please quote Inside Sales Representative. Electronic correspondence only – NO AGENCIES or TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.
We are seeking an Account Development Representative (ADR) to join a fast paced, high energy team at a growing software organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for account prospecting efforts which will translate into tangible revenue-generating opportunities via phone, email, and other social channels. The ADR will engage in a close loop reporting with management and sales teams while maintaining a high level understanding of Cirba products. Understanding client challenges, key industry imperatives while demonstrating an enthusiastic and results-driven attitude with an attention to detail is critical.
- High volume prospecting into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads as well as utilizing internet information sources to the opportunity pipeline
- Articulate Cirba’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Clearly articulate products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of contacts, meetings, and sales opportunities
- Heavy use of Salesforce.com, and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Qualifying marketing leads generated through the Web, trade shows, and other programs
- Maintaining the database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off
- Maintaining current knowledge of Cirba’s products/services and competitive differentiators
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to meet or exceed individual goals set by team manager
- Must be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible
- Positive attitude, with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
If you are interested is this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. In the subject title please quote Account Development Representative . Electronic correspondence only – NO AGENCIES or TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.