Organizations are gaining momentum in the drive toward the software-defined data center. While the focus has been on adopting the raw underlying technologies for compute, storage and networking, the real key to achieving a truly software-defined state is having the ability to make these capabilities work together in a way that meets business needs. This critical piece is the control layer and it is called Software-Defined Infrastructure Control.
Watch this video by Gerry Smith, president & CEO of Cirba as he outlines how Software-Defined Infrastructure Control is fundamentally changing IT operations by providing a new control paradigm for balancing application demand with infrastructure supply.
Search this Blog
- Cirba and Arista provide network aware software-defined infrastructure control
- How is your organization enabling a hybrid cloud strategy?
- Why Cirba Is Virtualization Review Editor’s Choice
- Optimizing Use of Physical Storage Resources Through Intelligent VM Placement and Reservations
- Ben Fathi, Former VMware® CTO, Joins Cirba Board of Directors