We are excited to host our first Webcast with GigaOM Research on October 24 at 1 p.m. ET. Analyst Barb Goldworm (@barbgoldworm) will moderate the event entitled: “Internal Cloud Management: Bringing Order from Chaos.” And analyst Jo Maitland will serve on the panel alongside our CTO and co-founder Andrew Hillier (@adhillier).
To register for the event, click here.
The timing of this event couldn’t be better. As more organizations build internal clouds, there is a growing need to address the operational complexities that arise from making the move. The drive to increase agility and truly adopt a cloud operating model requires careful planning of the systems, processes and roles of staff in managing infrastructure. Key challenges lie within some of the most fundamental aspects of cloud operations such as self-service models, automation of provisioning processes and the broader sharing of infrastructure.
Join us for a lively panel discussion, in which our experts will share insights gained from working with enterprise cloud deployments in the field. The team will be answering key questions you need to ask yourself as you plan a deployment, such as:
- What considerations should I be mindful of as I build my internal cloud?
- Do the capabilities of my cloud meet all of my business requirements?
- Does my self-service model match the way my internal customers plan and deploy applications?
- What real life stories illustrate the challenges and pain points of managing internal clouds?
- What tools are available to help me better manage and optimize my cloud operations?
- How should I think about managing my cloud resources over the long term?
We hope you can join us for this important discussion!
For more information, click here.